jóias de família

Nuestros tesoros son tesoros falsos.
Y somos los ladrones de tesoros.

Felipe Benítez Reyes

segunda-feira, fevereiro 20, 2006

 
Jacques: May I take you to the races tomorrow?
Cecile: I'd love to, thank you Jacques.

Cecile (para si mesma): And after the races he'll take me to dinner and dancing again, and on thursday to the tennis matches, and Sunday to the country... what a waste of time, dear Jacques, what a hopeless waste of time...

Cecile (para si mesma): He's atractive, he's nice, and I would like to warn him, but he wouldn't understand, that I can't feel a thing that he might be interested in, because I'm surrounded by a wall, an invisible wall made of memories I can't loose...


Nesta cena estabelece-se um diálogo de olhares, os de Jean Seberg, (Cecile), que nos procuram e
os de Juliette Gréco, a cantar "Bonjour Tristesse", que nos evitam...

.RMR

Comments: Enviar um comentário



<< Home

Archives

maio 2005   outubro 2005   novembro 2005   dezembro 2005   janeiro 2006   fevereiro 2006   março 2006   abril 2006   abril 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?